Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random memories

This post will just be photos that didn't really fit into the blog or have much of a story behind them but are memories for me.  I may add more as I find them.

These are two little kittens someone found. I am helping bottle feed them.



These are the children of the Harvest School students. You can come even if you are married and have children.








                               Mango tree.


This is the prayer hut or gazebo.

This is inside the prayer gazebo.



This tree on the base has animals carved into it.



The kids school house, for Iris kids and village kids.











                              Practicing for a skit.
Taking the vow not to form relationships with each other while on outreach....haha






2 comments:

  1. Wow! This blog is amazing. I've just recently heard of Heidi Baker and her ministry and I'm thrilled. Hope to be part of it one day :). Did you enjoy yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing time! so many story's. The harvest school is great and we learned so much while getting to experience every day African life. I loved having Rolland and Heidi as teachers.

      Delete